June 2010 - June 2012

Monday, February 21, 2011

Pictures

How's everything going? Have you had your baby yet? If not it's coming up right? Are you excited or not?
I'm doing good as you can see I attached some pics to this email because I keep forgetting to get another disc for you from wal mart but I'll do that soon. I set up a profile on mormon.org and I used that pic that you took of me before I left. You should go to mormon.org and see if you can find my profile and check it out. You should even start one, it's sweet. Well not much else is new here. It was a pretty warm week and all the snow melted but then it got cold again and it snowed all day yesterday. Well I can't think of anything else to write so I'll talk to you later. Bye!
Love
Elder Patterson











No comments:

Post a Comment