June 2010 - June 2012

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mission Conference

I'm doing good out here still. If you didn't know, we had a full mission conference last Saturday, with five General Authorities present. We heard from Bishop Edgly from the presiding bishoprick, Elder Ward from the area seventy, Elder Ardern from the quarm of the seventy, Elder Hallstrom from the presidence of the seventy, and Elder Cook from the quarm of the twelve! It was such an amazing meeting to hear from all of them and afterward we got a full mission picture with them. Yesterday we had stake conference and heard from Elder Ward, and Elder Ardern again! It really was a unique experience to be in a meeting with five general authorities and it is something I'll never forget! The weather here has been pretty good, although we're supposed to have thunder storms all day and night, but I love thunder storms, it's so relaxing lol! Well, I'm doing good and it really was great to hear from you and thank you so much for everything that you do! I pray for you always and I'll talk to you again next week! I love you all!
Love, Elder Patterson


No comments:

Post a Comment