June 2010 - June 2012

Monday, September 13, 2010

How are things going with you? Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl yet? My guess is a boy! How's everything else been going?
Well I'm doing good here. I got your cookies! They were so good, thank you so much! I should be sending you a letter this week. But yeah like I said I'm doing ok. I've had pneumonia which is not fun at all but I'm doing everything I can to get better from that. It's tough though because it doesn't let me sleep at night. Last night was actually pretty good because I slept for an hour and a half which felt really good. Our investigators here are all doing great and they are all still progressing and getting there. There is one member here though who needs everyones prayers, who is Tommy Chicago. A couple days ago someone stole his credit card and spent over $3,000. He has been through so much in his life and he's just trying to understand why he's going through so much. We've been working on getting him to the Temple and the closer he gets, Satan gives all he's got to stop him from going. So please keep him in your prayers as we get him closer to the Temple.
Well that's all that I can think of that's new here in Escanaba and I'll write you a letter this week and put anything that I may have forgotten in it. Thank you so much for everything especially those COOKIES ha ha. Love you!
Love,
Elder Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment