June 2010 - June 2012

Monday, September 27, 2010

How's it going? Sorry I haven't emailed for a while I was in Green Bay last week for stake conference and wasn't able to email. I don't have a lot of time to email today either because we gotta go somewhere. But I'll just catch you up on as much as I can right now. Well if you haven't heard, last week while we were in Green Bay I had to go to the emergency room because I was having a really hard time breathing from being sick and was able t get the meds that I need to get better. As a result to that I am actually feeling the best I have in the last three weeks today which is pretty exciting because I'm really sick of being sick. Transfers are this Wednesday and I am staying in Escanaba for another transfer which is another six weeks and I'm excited to stay here too because this is the best area in the mission. I am however getting a new companion which I'm really nervous for really hoping it's one I can stand being with for six weeks or longer. We set a baptismal date with one of our investigators for October 23rd and I'm really excited to help her prepare for it and to watch her life just change dramatically. Well that's all I can think of updating you on and I'll let you go and hope to hear from you next week. Tell your kids that I love them and miss them and I'll talk to you next week!
Elder Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment