June 2010 - June 2012

Monday, August 9, 2010

Family and Friends,

Hey everyone! There is nothing new here in Escanaba except that we had a baptism on August 1 with Bonnie and it went great. On August 8 I got to confirm her. It was an amazing experience to watch her life change so much and bring some happiness into it. We are teaching a lot of other investigators, so we are keeping pretty busy luckily.
I'm really starting to adapt to the work I'm doing because before I came out I wouldn't talk about the gospel with everyone I come in contact with. It was weird at first but I now have gotten the hang of it and it doesn't even bother me now. What I am here for is more important than I have ever realized before. I knew what I was here for before but I have learned so much and now the gospel means so much more to me now than it ever has throughout my entire life. My testimony has grown so much and I'm happier than I have ever been too, and I know that it's going to continue to strengthen as I serve the Lord with all my heart, might, mind, and strength.
Thank You so much for all the support and prayers that I continually get from all of you. I love and miss everyone. I am so glad for the decision I have made to serve the Lord for two years. It took me a while to get out here but right now is my time and I'm thankful for the patience you all have had for me. Goodbye everyone!
Love,
Elder Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment