June 2010 - June 2012

Monday, August 16, 2010

Family and Friends

Hey everyone! I sure hope all is well back where everyone might be. From what I hear you all are doing great. I'm doing great. I'm actually going to be here in Escanaba for another transfer which is another six weeks. That's one of the reasons why I'm doing so great because Escanaba is the best area of the whole Wisconsin Milwaukee Mission. That's my opinion anyways. The members here are way supportive and way cool. More important though is that the investigators here are great and they are all progressing and doing well. Bonnie, who just got baptized a couple of weeks ago is doing great and is getting stronger and stronger every day. She is making lots of friends in the branch.

This week we actually have the fair in town and we have a booth that we'll be at all week. We will for sure need all of your prayers for that this week because we are really hoping that we have a good turnout.

People here complain about how hot it is when it's only like 90 degrees. They have no idea what hot is. The weather here is great though. It rains a lot but I love rain because I'm not used to seeing so much of it.

Well that is pretty much all that is going in Escanaba Michigan these days. Thank you all for all the support and prayers that I continually get every day. I feel those prayers every single day and they help me greatly. Thanks again and Bye!
Love, Elder Patterson

P.S. I can be written at ----5651 Broad St Ste 1
and I love to get mail. Greendale, WI 53129

No comments:

Post a Comment